top of page

Do you do insurance work?


Yes, however, we strongly recommend that you work with a public adjuster in order to get enough money from the insurance company to be able to put your home back together again.  They will work with your insurance company to get a proper settlement, at which point we run an insurance job through our process just like any other job, with some added complications like, having to replace the framing in the part of the house that caught fire and smoke sealing the rest of the house so that the smell doesn’t come back.

bottom of page